complete portal for super star mahesh fans

E-Mail updates for special viewers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

blog hits

earn by clicking

  • http://gptreasure.com/register.php?ref=shivamahesh

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My next movie will come in 2009-MAHESH





After long gap, Superstar Mahesh Babu finally comes out and attends a

public function Mahesh Babu,


the brand ambassador for Thumps Up, on Sunday (Apr 27) handed over the bikes to the winners of 'Thumps Up Hunk-A-Day' contest.


He spoke to the media in interactive session.


Excerpts from the quick chitchat..



Tell us about your next movie?
We are beginning from June. Director Trivikram Srinivas has prepared an excellent script.



Is it true that Varudu is the title for it?
It's tentative title. Will let you know complete details in 10 days by then the project will come into full shape.



Heard that you are building up muscles?
No. (Pointing to this reporter) Look at my body and tell me does my body look like that of a bodybuilder?



You are taking long gap for each film!
I am little tired, so I went for six months break. It is my conscious decision to take long gap for this film before


I begin my next film up with renewed zeal. Somewhere along the line, I believe I am becoming monotonous and I have decided to start fresh and look differently.



What is the reason for giving voice-over to the film Jalsa?
Director Trivikram Srinivas asked me to do so and I did it for him. He is my good friend.



Now you have take one step by lending voice to another hero’s film. Can we expect a multi-starrer film with another hero?
Why not? I am open for it. Need a sound script to that happen!



Who is your personal choice of star to act with?
Are they heroines for me to choose them (laughs. I don’t mind acting with any other heroes.



Rumor has it that you are going to canvass for ruling Congress government?
No. I am not interested in politics. I don't even know what is the difference between an MLA and an MP. Probably you just woke up from sleep and this question.



Will your next film release this year?
No, it will only come in 2009.


courtesy : shiva

No comments: