complete portal for super star mahesh fans

E-Mail updates for special viewers

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

blog hits

earn by clicking

  • http://gptreasure.com/register.php?ref=shivamahesh

Friday, May 30, 2008

happy birthday to super star




No doubt Superstar Krishna is evergreen actor and he is one of the best producers cum director. Though his fans do not like, he is accepting for guest roles also and says confidently that as an actor I have to play any role which is suitable for me without getting affect of my image & dignity.
It was a time I played more than 15 movies in a year. Now days there is huge competition in making films and heroes also are not getting more opportunities if compares to my earlier days.
As an artist till my fitness & breathe I ‘m ready to perform any role and enjoy myself and try to entertain my fans as well as all the audience says Super Star Krishna.

No comments: